How can I request a NJEASITE?

Please contact your UniServ Rep to request assistance with setting up a website for your local or county association.  For a list of your local UniServ office, please find them here.

How do I log into my NJEASITE?

In order to gain access to your local or county association site you will need your NJEA Pin and Password.  If you have forgotten your password you are able to retrieve it here.

Didn't find what you are looking for on this site just enter a Helpdesk Support Ticket.
Get Help Now!